cogito ergo sum
Dear Visitor/Member
Welcome on our forum, we hope that you enjoy your stay Wink

For Members: please login
For Vistiors: take a look and then decide whether you want to join or not.
For all: don't worry we will help you if there is a problem

Have Fun Smile
cogito ergo sum
Dear Visitor/Member
Welcome on our forum, we hope that you enjoy your stay Wink

For Members: please login
For Vistiors: take a look and then decide whether you want to join or not.
For all: don't worry we will help you if there is a problem

Have Fun Smile
cogito ergo sum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cogito ergo sum

for fun and learning

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What was the last book you read?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
devilish-angel^^
Admin
devilish-angel^^

Anzahl der Beiträge : 81

What was the last book you read? Empty
PostSubject: What was the last book you read?   What was the last book you read? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:54 pm

What was your last book you read and how did you find it? Please explain why/why not you liked it. A short description of the book would be super, but you don't have to do so.

This time, I will wait before I write about my last book, because there are a few Smile
Back to top Go down
i-love-maths;)
Ghost majesty
i-love-maths;)

Anzahl der Beiträge : 75

PostSubject: Re: What was the last book you read?   What was the last book you read? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 3:34 pm

hahaha, I' ve now been reading for months my last book and I don' t find the time to read on Sad.
It's "Angela's Ashes" from Frank McCourt; not bad and the language is not too difficult once you understand the Irish accent they speak. It's a autobiography dfescribing their childhood in Limerick.

But of course I have to read for the school what I do as long as I have time.

Other theme: I wonder how I can get 1 as oral mark in English??? I don't speak very fluently and when did the teacher take this...

I hope you enjoy reading your books and maybe you could give me an idea which book I could read next after reading this.
Back to top Go down
devilish-angel^^
Admin
devilish-angel^^

Anzahl der Beiträge : 81

PostSubject: Re: What was the last book you read?   What was the last book you read? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:36 pm

The last book I read has as title "Blood Red", although the title in German was "Der Fürst der Finsternis". It is a book about vampires, but it is not like "Twilight". It is about love, revenge and the consequences if you lie. To be frank, I had to fight me through only 380 pages and in the end I needed a whole week to finish it. So I can't really recommend this book. It was interesting at the beginning but then it became too obvious. Whoever wants to read it can ask me, I have no problem to lend it to somebody.
The English book I'm reading right now ( to be right there are two books Smile ) is named "The Girl with the dragon tatoo" it is not easy to understand everything and if you want to know what the story is about you can watch the movie named "Millenium 1" it is in Swedish and has English subtitles, it is a trilogie. The other book is about ghost stories but then again I just started to read it so I can't give any information about it.
I wanted to know if anyone can recommend me a good book fascinating from the beginning until the end. If yes, I would be quite happy if that person could lend it to me.
A book-lover always needs some kind of food Smile and this food is very healthy Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the last book you read?   What was the last book you read? Empty

Back to top Go down

What was the last book you read?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
cogito ergo sum :: Just for Fun :: English-
Jump to: